Colin Bedell is a gay Gemini Twin from the South Shore of Long Island, New York. He’s a passionate student of astrology, personal-growth systems, and the universal spiritual themes explored in A Course in Miracles, as well as a weekly horoscope writer for Cosmopolitan and a contributor to Astrology.com.
In this interview, we talk about how he works as a rebellious leader in the field of astrology. His goal is to help his clients find solutions to their problems after his readings; he hopes not just have esoteric conversations with them, but help them put what they learn in their readings into practice in a person’s real life. We discuss the signs we should be looking for in our daily lives; how astrology can help us in out relationships, business, and our daily lives; and how to practice looking for signs from the universe to help guide us.
“[Astrology] gives you a mirror that we, ourselves, don’t ever possibly know. … These are parts of our personalities that, by and large, we have blind spot access to.” – Colin Bedell
Links & Resources Mentioned
- Queer Cosmos
- A Little Bit of Astrology by Colin Bedell
- A Return to Love by Marianne Williamson
- Free Natal Chart and Astrology Report – Alabe
- Free Astrology Birth Chart Report – Astrocafe
- Skills for Healthy Romantic Relationships | Joanne Davila | TEDxSBU
- A Course in Miracles
- On Facebook: facebook.com/queercosmos
- On Instagram: instagram.com/queercosmos
- On Twitter: twitter.com/queercosmos